OutwitTrade.com publishes community discussions, product reviews and informational articles on a wide range of topics. While we have a small team of part-time writers, the majority of our content is user-submitted. To date, we have published thousands of content submissions from experts and various individuals in different fields, as well as conducted extensive research ourselves on many different products and niches.
You’ll be pleased to see that unlike most publications on the internet these days, OutwitTrade.com does not run any ads, and the vast majority of our content is completely non-commercial and non-monetized.
We’ve listed some of our content and the 4 main categories we publish under below, followed by some more information about us (staff, media coverage, editorial policy etc):
1) COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
High-quality, user-submitted content is our bread and butter. We’ve published and will continue to publish many pieces of user-submitted content on all kinds of interesting, fun, important or compelling topics. Some examples:
- How To Start An Ecommerce Store: 21 Ecommerce Store Owners & Experts Share Their Advice
- How To Become A Freelance Writer: 24 Writers Share Their Stories & Advice
- How To Negotiate Salary: Experts Comment
- Podcasting Stories: 33 Podcasters Share Their Journeys
- How To Relieve Stress: 37 Comments From Therapists, Psychologists & People Who’ve Overcome Stress
- How To Deal With Conflict In The Workplace
- 15 Authors Share Their Stories & Advice
For pieces like these, we do a significant amount of outreach to people in different fields requesting contributions to articles like the above. Beyond that, many user-submitted content comes from direct submissions on the website here. We are also part of some journalism sites where reputable sources submit content to us.
2) FEATURED REVIEWS
Our editors have published some fantastic pieces on products they have a deep and intimate knowledge of, and which they’ve used extensively:
- Hostgator Review (Written after using Hostgator for 13+ years)
- Namecheap Review (Written after using Namecheap for 13+ years)
- Independent Reserve Review (Written after trading over $100,000 worth of cryptocurrency on Independent Reserve)
- WannaFlix VPN Review (Written after using Wannaflix for over a year and trying every other mainstream VPN under the sun)
- Ezoic Review (Written after earning thousands with Ezoic and testing it with 1 million+ website visitors)
Lately, we have been largely focused on publishing software reviews.
3) USER SUBMITTED REVIEWS
Beyond reviewing products ourselves, we have also published many pieces comprised entirely of user reviews. Examples of some of our best user-submitted reviews:
- 36 Wix Reviews From Actual Wix Users
- Grammarly Reviews by Grammarly Users
- Duolingo Reviews: Users Comment
- Fiverr Reviews: Should You Use It As A Buyer or Seller? 38 Users Comment
Our goal is to keep these 100% objective, which means publishing all credible reviews, positive or negative. We then summarize what’s been submitted and give an honest take on what the overall consensus is.
4) INFORMATIONAL CONTENT
Our editors will occasionally write on various topics that interest them, without featuring any particular product or seeking comments from others:
Currently these make up only a tiny fraction of our content, and we are primarily focused on the 3 other areas listed above.
SUBMIT A REVIEW OR ADD TO A DISCUSSION
If you’ve used a product that we’ve covered, you are more than welcome to submit your own review of that product, which we’ll post at the end of our article. Click here to go to the submit a review page. You are also very welcome to make a submission to one of our community discussions on that page. You’re welcome to share a review or opinion that goes against the grain, and in fact, we very much welcome all different views and perspectives.
Our primary requirement when making submissions is that you’re truthful and objective. We also have a minimum word requirement of 150 words, and you must submit unique content. We of course reserve the right to reject any submission if we suspect its legitimacy.
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES
We prefer to keep content on the website, but have created a Twitter profile where we’ll post all new updates. We have also created a Facebook page, Instagram and Pinterest. The best place to stay up to date with new posts on OutwitTrade.com is Twitter, as other social media platforms aren’t a priority for us right now.
We are working on getting some of our best content translated into other languages. So far we’ve launched the following international versions of OutwitTrade.com:
- OutwitTrade.com in French (OTFrench.com)
- OutwitTrade.com in Spanish (OTSpanish.com)
- OutwitTrade.com in German (OTGerman.com)
- OutwitTrade.com in Portuguese (OTPortuguese.com)
OutwitTrade is run by a team of contributors. We currently have 1 full-time editor and a number of part-time writers at any given time. As noted in our disclaimer, please be aware that a certain number of our contributors publish content under a pen name.
If you are interested in joining our small team and publishing content on our website, you are welcome to contact us with some information about yourself.
As listed on the homepage, OutwitTrade.com has been mentioned and/or linked to from many high profile publications and authority websites including databox, GO Banking Rates and LegalZoom, along with many college and university websites. We are proud to have had many of our community discussion pieces listed on resource pages of colleges such as the following:
- University of California
- California State University
- University of Chicago
- Colorado State University
- Portland State University
- Dartmouth College
- University of Pittsburgh
We have also had significant social media coverage on LinkedIn, Reddit, Twitter and Facebook.
We do not accept payment of any kind in exchange for favorable product reviews, nor do we offer paid links or ever pay for links. We also do not accept guest posts or submit guest posts.
We do not run any kind of display advertising on OutwitTrade.com. Currently, any and all revenue this website generates is from affiliate commissions (see our disclaimer).